I am well aware of the time, effort, and costs
that go into planning Big Game Hunts. The success
of your hunt, for the most part depends on the
knowledge, experience, character and integrity
of your Outfitter. I am licensed and insured to
operate in Montana. Having been in Business for
over 37 years as a full-time Outfitter and Guide
I have satisfied clients from all over the globe.
My integrity has a record of accomplishment that
speaks for itself. All of our hunts in Montana
are fair chase. We have the game and we hunt hard
for you. I do not guarantee game, but I guarantee
we will do our best to provide you with an enjoyable,
successful and memorable hunt.
Success is Quality Experience”
I strictly abide by the Code of Ethics of the
National Rifle Association, Montana Outfitters
and Guides Associations and the laws and regulations
of Montana. Non-hunting companions may accompany
hunters if prior arrangements have been made for
an additional fee. A complete What to Bring list
New info for Montana hunting:
GOOD NEWS FOR HUNTERS!! MY PRICES HAVE DROPPED,
TO JUST WHAT IT COSTS TO RUN WITH OVERHEAD AND
THERE IS LOTS OF GAME HERE, AND I NEED MORE HUNTERS.
MY HUNTERS MAY NOW CAMP ON THEIR OWN, CAN RENT
A DISCOUNTED ROOM, OR CHOOSE THEIR OWN LODGING
IN HAMILTON MT., AND LOCAL FOOD IS EASILY AVAILABLE.
MY HUNT PRICES INCLUDE EXPERIENCED
GUIDE, 4X4 VEHICLE, GAME RETREVIAL, GAME CARE
FOR TAXIDERMY AND HARD AS YOU CAN HUNT HUNTING.
GUIDES WILL WORK FOR YOU, TO GET YOU IN GAME.
WE START EARLY AND HUNT ALL DAY. IT IS FAIR CHASE,
AND YOUR SUCCESS DEPENDS A LOT ON WEATHER, TIME,
SOME ON LUCK, AND A LOT IN OUR ABILITY
GETTTING YOU INTO THE GAME AND GETTING
YOU THE OPPORTUNITY SHOT.
SO MY IDEA IS THIS, ONCE YOU GET THE TAG, YOU
SHOULD CONSIDER GIVING ENOUGH TIME DURING THE
“BEST” PART OF THE SEASON TO MAKE
SURE YOU FILL THAT TAG. I CAN MAKE THIS
HAPPEN, IN SOME GREAT HUNTING COUNTRY. MY BOUNDRIES
INCLUDE AN ENTIRE NATIONAL FOREST!
SUGGESTED Supply list (What To Bring)
MONTANA BIG GAME HUNTS
1. Fleece or wool pants, both lightweight and heavy. Fleece and wool is highly recommended as they shed water and are also the quietest while hunting. Down or nylon clothing are noisy for hunting. Please, no poncho type rainwear.
2. Fleece or wool shirts and jackets, both lightweight and heavy. Warm underclothing. Plenty of socks, both wool and lightweight. Gaitors are nice to have in deep snow.
3. Toilet kit and personal items. Comfortable pants, shirts and jacket for evening.
4. Cold and wet weather boots. There are a number of good boots on the market today. We have found that waterproof, insulated; Vibram soled leather boots work well and also rubber-bottomed, leather-topped, insulated pack boots with Vibram or Airbob soles. Vasque, Red Wing, LaCrosse, Timberland, Browning, Wolverine, and Herman Survivors are all good and have excellent traction, which is a must for rough country.
5. Daypack, to carry camera, lunch and small items, gloves, hat, Flashlight, binoculars, match case and knife (extra batteries for flashlight).
6. Two boxes of ammo should be sufficient. (Check your rifle here prior to hunting). We do not recommend bronze, silvertip or hollow point bullets.
7. A hunter orange vest is required in Montana and must be 400 square inches. This can be a vest, shirt or jacket that you wear on the outside, above the waist during rifle seasons. Be sure it is quiet material, it may be camo orange.If you have any trouble getting the above items, check with Cabella's or please get in touch with me and I can suggest where to buy them. Our experience in clothing and hunting gear will help you have a successful hunt!
* I accept personal checks, cash, travelers checks or money orders or credit cards, (5% added for credit card payments).
* Deposits must accompany your reservation.
* Final Payment required 30 days prior to the hunt starting date.
* Hunts are subject to 5% tax/fee
** If you cancel your regular scheduled hunt, I will transfer your deposit to next year IF another replacement hunter is found and all fees are paid, otherwise, all deposits are non-refundable. Antelope, Moose, Sheep, Goat and Lion hunt deposits (drawing) will be transferred to next year or applied to a different hunt, if not successful in drawing.
***TAG COSTS, MOTEL AND FOOD ARE CLIENTS RESPONSIBILITY***
Plan on arriving in the afternoon the day prior to the date your hunt is scheduled in Missoula or Hamilton, Mt. If you fly into Missoula, we will pick you up or you may rent a car at the airport and drive to Hamilton, you may wish to sight in if necessary. 50.00 airport pickup and return charge.